Welcome To Lake Tapps Chiropractic Center
Are you looking for a qualified chiropractor in the Bonney Lake area? Lake Tapps Chiropractic Center has been helping its neighbors on the path to living a healthier and happier life for over 30 years. Dr. Daniel Anderson offers experience, friendly and responsive care for both chronic and acute issues, including the most common patient complaints such as neck, back, headache and extremity pain. Whether you have finally decided to seek treatment for long-term nagging pain or are experiencing a new ailment, your search for a local chiropractor is over!
What Makes Lake Tapps Chiropractic Center Different?
The staff of the Lake Tapps Chiropractic Center believes in a holistic approach when caring for their patients. Our goal is to treat people and not their symptoms. That's why everyone who enters our center receives a personalized treatment protocol. Our treatments combine hands-on treatments from our healthcare experts as well as useful information and advice to enable our patients to live better. We see our patients as individuals with unique needs who are deserving of extraordinary patient care and health maintenance options. We go far beyond the typical chiropractic practice by offering:
- Chiropractic Care - Dr. Daniel Anderson is an expert when it comes to the use of modern chiropractic adjustment techniques such as Activator and Impulse Instrument adjustments and the latest in rehabilitation and exercise.You are always in the best of hands at Lake Tapps Chiropractic Center.
- Corrective Exercises - Chiropractic care can help to jumpstart the healing process, but it is up to you to maintain your gains. We will teach you what exercises you can do at home to strengthen your body and prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Nutritional Counseling - Proper eating habits have an immense effect on injury recovery time and the overall quality of your health. We can provide you with easy-to-follow dietary information which is tailored to your needs allowing you to see the best results from your treatment.
- Massage Therapy - Massage offers more than just a relaxing experience. It can help relieve musculoskeletal pain. Many of our patients find regular massage sessions increase blood circulation, reduce swelling, and significantly improve their range of motion.
- Car Accident Chiropractic - Dr. Dan Anderson has providing the very best in chiropractic care for the past thirty years and utilizes the very latest in accurate and gentle adjusting techniques along with rehabilitation and stretches specifically designed for optimal healing.
You should never have to worry about costs when it comes to maintaining your health. That's why we Lake Tapps Chiropractic Center accepts most major insurances. We are a preferred provider for most insurance plans, including Regence Blue Shield, Aetna, Premera Blue Cross, United Healthcare, as well as a Washington State L&I provider.